You are here
Feeding Your Baby Workshop 喂养嬰兒 (Online)
In order to respond to the COVID-19 pandemic, we have moved these to online sessions until further notice. Please contact Catherine at 613-238-8210 ext. 2248 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to register. See below for future workshop dates.
Future Workshop Dates |
- August 26, 2020 10:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. (English)
- October 28, 2020 10:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. (English)
- December 2, 2020 10:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. (English)
Our in-person sessions are paused until further notice.
- When and how to first introduce foods to your baby
- Key nutrients for growing babies
- Tips for healthy eating habits for life and avoiding ‘picky eating’
- Learn how to make your own baby food
- Updated allergy guidelines
- Take home recipes, handouts and taste samples of homemade baby food
10:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
Eccles Branch (55 Eccles St.)
To register | Call Catherine at 613-238-1220 ext. 2248
Languages: Offered in English & Mandarin