You are here
Feeding Your Baby Workshop 喂养嬰兒 (Cancelled)
In order to respond to the COVID-19 pandemic, we have cancelled all group sessions until further notice.
Learn everything you need to know about feeding your baby from 6 to 12 months. This workshop is run by our Community Dietitian and covers a variety of topics including:
- When and how to first introduce foods to your baby
- Key nutrients for growing babies
- Tips for healthy eating habits for life and avoiding ‘picky eating’
- Learn how to make your own baby food
- Updated allergy guidelines
- Take home recipes, handouts and taste samples of homemade baby food
10:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
Eccles Branch (55 Eccles St.)
Future Workshop Dates |
- December 11, 2019 10:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
To register | Call Catherine at 613-238-1220 ext. 2248
Languages: Offered in English & Mandarin