You are here
Feeding Your Baby Workshop
Learn everything you need to know about feeding your baby from 6 -12 months. This workshop is run by our Community Dietitian and covers a variety of topics including:
- When and how to first introduce foods to your baby
- Key nutrients for growing babies
- Tips for healthy eating habits for life and avoiding ‘picky eating’
- Learn how to make your own baby food
- Updated allergy guidelines
- Take home recipes, handouts and taste samples of homemade baby food
Next Workshop: Friday, December 14, 2018
10:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
Eccles Branch (55 Eccles St.)
Future Workshop Dates |
- February 18 from 10:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- April 10 from 10:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- June 5 from 10:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
To register | Call Deidra Chipman at 613-238-1220 ext. 2248