You are here
Welcoming Space Fundraising Campaign
As health equity champions, we know that the design of a space plays a significant role to foster meaningful connections and to enable health and well-being.
For this reason, we are renovating the space at 55 Eccles to include:
- A redesigned rear entrance
- A place for people to wash their clothes
- A private counselling room
- An outside courtyard
The newly imagined space will enable both physical and mental health benefits including reducing anxiety, increasing a sense of control, supporting people to connect with the natural calming influence of being outside and fostering connections between people. Ultimately, these changes will lead to an increase in belonging and dignity. The changes will enable greater safety and security.
We are starting a fundraising campaign so that people can contribute to this exciting initiative - a contribution that will have a lasting impact!
How can I donate?
1. Online: Follow this link and select ‘Welcoming Space (NESI)’ from the dropdown menu
2. To arrange a cash donation, please fill out this form and drop it off at 55 Eccles St.
Note that we issue charitable tax receipts for any donations over $20.