You are here
We support people and communities to enjoy the best possible health and well-being.
We do this by providing primary health care and social services, and promoting access to the social conditions that influence health, such as housing, food security, employment and civic engagement.
We remove barriers to accessing services for people who are vulnerable because of their age, income, abilities, sexual orientation or gender identity, and language or culture.
- Diversity makes our community stronger.
- We are all connected and Everyone Matters.
- Health is a state of physical, mental, social and spiritual well-being.
- Health equity is key to inclusive, healthy communities
- Working in partnerships makes our impact more powerful
- The essence of community is the ability to care and share with everyone.