You are here
We support people and communities to enjoy the best possible health and well-being.
We do this by providing primary health care and social services, and promoting access to the social conditions that influence health, such as housing, food security, employment and civic engagement.
We remove barriers to accessing services for people who are vulnerable because of their age, income, abilities, sexual orientation or gender identity, and language or culture.
- Everyone matters.
- Diversity makes our community stronger.
- We are all connected.
- Health is a state of physical, mental, social and spiritual well-being.
- Positive change is created in many different ways.
- The essence of community is the ability to care and share with everyone.
How We Act on Our Beliefs
- We ensure our voice and actions speak to social justice, human rights and health equity.
- We empower people to improve their community and the broader society.
- We continuously learn from and with our clients and community.